Take Part In Intense Aerial Combat Across the Galaxy in the Full-Throttle 360-Degree Combat Flight Simulator
It’s all systems go as today, Ziggurat Interactive — publisher of multiplatform retro and modern games — is pleased to announce that their 360-degree combat flight simulator Terminal Velocity™: Boosted Edition is now available for PC and Nintendo Switch, and is coming soon to Xbox and PlayStation.
To maintain their aerial superiority, they’ll have access to an arsenal of weaponry and several game-changing power-ups to conquer deadly enemy fighters in the air and on the ground. They’ll feel the ultimate power of flight as they take to the skies and soar through alien environments and show off their aerial skills through dozens of tight tunnels and underground caverns. It’s all about action, speed, and destruction!Features of Terminal Velocity™: Boosted Edition include:
- No, No. We Don’t Do Barrel Rolls Here: Blast through enemies at breakneck speed in a spacecraft so fast and dangerous no one else is brave (or foolish) enough to pilot it
- Wondrous Alien Planets That Really Want To Kill You: Experience battles across nine different planets, with 27 total levels and over 400,000 square miles of battlefield
- Smoother, Faster, & Better Than Ever: With widescreen support and a silky smooth framerate, Terminal Velocity™ has never looked better. The view distance is majorly enhanced now, and the sky rendering code has been updated to reduce jitter in the polygons, the view is no longer fogged all the time!
- Achievements Unlocked: Achievements and trophies are being implemented into the game for the first time! These challenges will truly test the mettle of all pilots as they make use of the various destructive weapons, powerups and spectacular air-to-air and ground-to-ground combat.
- The Sound of (not) Silence: Sound channels have been completely re-engineered to offer a full 360-degree audio effect! Not only does this create a more immersive gaming experience, but it also brings the authenticity of the original code to modern audio systems
Terminal Velocity™: Boosted Edition is now available for Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam, GOG, and Epic Game Store, and is coming soon to Xbox and PlayStation.
A press kit, including logos, screenshots, trailers and key art for Terminal Velocity™: Boosted Edition can be found here: https://uberstrategist.link/
Keep up to date with Terminal Velocity™: Boosted Edition and other titles from Ziggurat Interactive by following the publisher on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook, by checking out their Twitch, YouTube, channels, and by visiting the official website: https://www.ziggurat.games.
About Ziggurat Interactive
Ziggurat Interactive is an independent developer and publisher of new and old video games. Breathing new life into titles lost to time, they restore the past, remaster classic moments and reimagine retro gaming experiences. Established in 2019, the company has published over 100 titles across multiple digital platforms. Ziggurat Interactive is the home of BloodRayne, A Boy & His Blob, Slave Zero X and more beloved titles of the past.
About Terminal Reality
Terminal Reality is an independent video game development company known for creating high-quality and engaging games. Established in 1994, the company has developed a variety of titles for various platforms including console, PC, and mobile. They have released critically acclaimed games such as BloodRayne, BloodRayne 2 and Ghostbusters: The Video Game, as well as their own gaming engine Infernal. The dedicated team at Terminal Reality is committed to providing players with the best gaming experience possible.
If you’d like to talk to the Terminal Reality team about bringing back a sci-fi classic simply reply to this email and we’ll set it up! And if you’d like to review the game please fill out the request form here.
Alex Handziuk and Tabitha Beidleman
© 2023 Ziggurat Interactive, Inc. Terminal Velocity™ is a trademark of Ziggurat Interactive, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All rights reserved.