Conquer Empires and Raise Historically-Accurate Ancient Civilizations to Greatness, Now with Cross-Platform Functionality on PC and Mobile
From the heralded creators of AFK Arena and new smash hit Dislyte, Lilith Games announced today a whole new way to play the massively popular real-time strategy mobile game Rise of Kingdoms. Now available on PC via Windows and Mac OS with cross-platform functionality, Rise of Kingdoms invites players to wage historically accurate wars between ancient civilizations, merging MMO-style gameplay with real-time battle tactics and realistic settings.
Watch the Rise of Kingdoms PC Launch Trailer:
- Real-Time Battles: Battles happen in real-time on the world map. Anyone can join or leave a battle at any time, allowing true RTS gameplay. See an ally being attacked right in your backyard? Send some troops to help them out, or launch a surprise counterattack on the attacker’s city.
- Seamless World Map: All in-game action takes place on a single, enormous map inhabited by players and NPCs. No isolated bases or separate battle screens. Never-before-seen on mobile, “infinite zoom” allows you to transition freely between the world view and individual cities or barbarian outposts. Map features include natural obstructions such as rivers and mountain ranges and strategic passes that must be captured to gain entrance to neighboring regions.
- Unrestricted Troop Movements: New orders can be issued to troops at any time, offering limitless strategic possibilities. Launch an attack on an enemy city, then circle back and meet up with your alliance army to capture a pass. Dispatch troops to collect lumber from a nearby forest and have them pick off a few barbarian clans along the way. Forces can also be split up between multiple commanders so that you can engage in multiple actions simultaneously.
- Alliance System: Full alliance features allow players to help one another: live chat with built-in translation, officer roles, map indicators to coordinate strategies, and more! Alliances can expand their territory to gain resources, capture mountain passes and barbarian outposts to strengthen their position and work together to unlock group achievements.
- RPG Commanders: Call upon dozens of historical figures who will serve as your trustworthy commanders, from Julius Caesar and Sun Tzu to Joan of Arc and Kusunoki Masashige. Level up your commanders by defeating barbarians and sending them into battles, then upgrade their abilities using an RPG-style talent tree and skill system.
Download Rise of Kingdoms for PC here: https://rok.lilith.com/en.
Developed and published by Lilith Games, Rise of Kingdoms is now available as a free-to-play game on PC via Windows and Mac OS, as well as the iOS App Store and Android Google Play. To learn more, visit the official website: https://roc.lilithgames.com/.
A press kit containing screenshots, key art, videos, GIFs, and more, is available here:
About Lilith Games
Established in May 2013, Lilith Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. (AKA “Lilith”) is devoted to creating an unprecedented gaming experience for players around the globe via engaging and diverse mobile games.
Since its founding, Lilith has developed and published a variety of acclaimed games, such as Soul Hunters, Abi: A Robot’s Tale, Rise of Kingdoms, Art of Conquest, AFK Arena, and Warpath. Lilith Games ranked 10th place in terms of global game publishing company revenue according to data from App Annie’s State of Mobile 2021 report. In addition to commercial gaming success, Lilith creates and publishes compelling independent games, including popular titles Isoland 2: Ashes of Time Lite and Mr. Pumpkin 2: Walls of Kowloon. Visit www.lilithgames.com to learn more and explore Lilith’s expanding catalog of titles.
Jessica Timms and Tabitha Beidleman