Blast Off on a Galactic Adventure Full of Excitement, Danger, and Intense, Strategic Combat This April!
Gameforge — the leading publisher of popular massively-multiplayer online games in the west including AION, TERA, OGame, NosTale, and Swords of Legends Online — alongside indie developer Sernur.tech, are pleased to announce an April 28, 2022 PC launch date for their single-player, roguelike strategy game, Trigon: Space Story. Inspired by FTL: Faster Than Light, Trigon: Space Story has drawn the attention of roguelike and strategy game fans. Currently, the game has received over 70,000 wishlists on Steam — a number that is steadily growing. The game is Gameforge’s first foray into single-player games, and is the beginning of the publisher’s plans for expansion in 2022 and beyond.
In celebration of this news, the team has released a new CGI story trailer, which you can watch below:[YouTube] https://
The developers recently shared an update on the status of the game, as it nears completion. Check out their post and see the cool things they have been working on as the team ramps up for the official launch next month.Budding space captains and intrepid galactic explorers now have the chance to win a code for Trigon: Space Story, as Gameforge is hosting a giveaway from April 6 to April 24. Enter to win via Gleam: https://gleam.io/ofmYJ/trigon-
Watch the Trigon: Space Story gameplay trailer below:
- Oh Captain, My Captain: It’s your show out there and it’s up to you to lead and inspire your crew, make life or death decisions, and craft the most badass ship in the galaxy.
- Build the Best Ship in the Stars: Outfit your star cruiser with more than 70 types of weapons including lasers, turrets, plasma cannons, bombs, drones, and more.
- It’s a Culture Thing: During your travels, you’ll encounter multiple species — each with their own unique qualities — like the warmongering militant Rakhi, or the crafty and tenacious Earthlings.
- Decisions, Decisions…: You find a damaged ship with a crew that needs rescuing. Do you take the noble route and save them? Or hit ‘em while they’re weak and take their stuff?
- A New Adventure Every Time: A procedurally generated universe ensures no run is the same, forcing players to learn, adapt, and craft fresh strategies to ensure victory.
Trigon: Space Story will launch for Windows PC, macOS, and Linux via Steamand Epic Games on April 28, 2022. The game will be available with localization in the following languages: English, French, Spanish (Spain and Latin American), Polish, Portuguese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, German, and Russian.
A press kit with logos, artwork, screenshots, and trailers is available here: https://uberstrategist.
Founded in May of 2019 by a pair of goat farmers based in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia, Sernur.Tech is what happens when passion meets inspiration. What started out as a side project between friends became a full-time gig, and Sernur.tech now boasts nine full-time employees dedicated to developing the company’s first title, Trigon: Space Story — a gorgeous sci-fi roguelike inspired by games like FTL and currently sitting at more than 70,000 wishlists on Steam.
Founded in 2003, Gameforge is a leading Western publisher and operator of widely acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and Browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds highly active and enduring global communities by supporting players through the greatest quality LiveOps, provision of localized content, engaging community management, and frequent delivery of meaningful updates.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides different worlds with engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles Swords of Legends Online, AION, Runes of Magic, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword and NosTale, strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ikariam, along with indie titles such as Trigon: Space Story.
More information is available on gameforge.com.
Lisa Mior, James Robinson, and Michael Hruby
New Trailer: https://uberstrategist.link/
Press Kit: https://uberstrategist.